The main objective of LAUDE El Altillo School’s education project is the comprehensive education and upbringing of our students, and this is why the educational process is supplemented with a wide range of cultural, sports, artistic, humanitarian, environmental and recreational activities, essential in the upbringing of all our students.
Part of the student journey in El Altillo includes:
- Promotion of trilingual education: Spanish, English and French
- Promotion of values that encourage respect for human rights and open dialogue to further horizons
- Encouragement of students to cooperate with, and respect, others
- Help to develop self-assessment strategies, to be self-demanding in their studies and to value the importance of doing a job well
- Provide more experience, knowledge, imagination and comprehension
- Develop active and analytical skills, as well as the capability to question, discuss, etc.
- Develop sports, cultural and artistic activities shaping the personality of the students
- Provide solid and varied academic training based on the Spanish educational system syllabus
- Train the students in the use of new technologies
- Inform the students of the advantages of practising sports and living healthy lives
- Encourage playing chess as a sport as well as an intellectual activity
- Teach respect for the environment as an essential element of human life